IBM Rational System Architect
Importing a design
A System Architect design can be imported from the client publisher. For more information, refer to the Publication section
A System Architect design is organized as follows:
- Contains a root element "Encyclopedia"
- Displays the diagram tree
- Groups definitions by type
- When commenting on a diagram, related resources can be linked to the comment
- To link a related resource to a comment, you may:
- edit the comment and add new related resources
- open the dropdown menu on the area representing the related resource then click to add it to the related resources
System Architect reports will include all diagrams of the encyclopedia.