Importing a design
A Capella design can be imported from the capella publisher plugin installed in Capella. For more information, refer to the Publication section.
A Capella design is organized as follows:
- Contains a root element
- Displays the diagram tree
- Displays the resources explorer
- Groups definitions by type
- When commenting on a diagram, related resources can be linked to the comment
- To link a related resource to a comment, you may:
- edit the comment and add new related resources
- open the dropdown menu on the area representing the related resource then click to add it to the related resources
Capella reports will include all diagrams of the design.